Business Indonesian (Beginners)
26 Jun - 11 Sep 2023
Every Monday | 7 — 9pm
(12 sessions x 2 hours)
No class on 29 Jun (Hari Raya Haji)
51 Bras Basah Rd, level 6
$660 nett inclusive of materials
2 (two) complimentary make-up classes, subject to availability.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Our Business Conversational Indonesian class is specially designed to introduce practical phrases commonly used in daily conversation. Interactive teaching styles will help you learn more effectively in a shorter period of time.
Topics to be covered:
- Daily greetings
- Key self-introductory phrases
- Alphabets, numbers, days, time
2. At the Airport
- Small talks, making conversations
3. At the Hotel
- Reserving a room
- Question words
4. Visiting Clients in Indonesia
- Small talks at the office, exchanging name cards
- Sentence structure
5. Ordering Food and Drinks
- Reserving a table
- Favorite food, drinks, fruits, vegetables
- Creating a short presentation
WHY CHOOSE US?