UKBI Preparation Class 2019
16 January - 26 June 2019
Every Wednesday | 7pm — 9pm
(20 sessions x 2 hours)
Inclusive of 2 optional make-up sessions.
Click here for time table.
5 Shenton Way, #10-01, Singapore 068808
For students registering in January 2019* This course is not eligible for SkillsFuture Credit
This UKBI Preparation Class is specially designed to prepare you to sit for UKBI 2019 (in July/August).
In this session, you will get a chance to take a look closely at the 5 sections tested in UKBI (Listening, Reading Comprehension, Reading, Writing, and Speaking). Sample papers or past examination papers will be provided for practice.
Completed at least Intermediate II Bahasa Indonesia by LIA or equivalent.
You should be able to understand Indonesian grammar, including prefixes and suffixes.
Why You Should Take This Class
- We are the first and only provider in Singapore offering UKBI Preparation Class
- We are the sole partner of the Indonesian Embassy in Singapore to organize UKBI since 2015
- All of our trainers are UKBI-Certified with the Highest Grade (Istimewa)
- Don’t waste your money sitting on a test that you’re not familiar with
- It a once a year affair so don’t miss it
Ready to Register?
As we need to make sure that you’re suitable for this class, our trainer will arrange a short phone interview.
Please email us the date and time for the interview.