Business Indonesian (Intermediate I)
11 Jul - 26 Sep 2023
Every Tuesday, 7 — 9pm
(12 sessions x 2 hours)
with Live Trainer
$660 nett inclusive of materials
2 (two) complimentary make-up classes via Zoom, subject to availability.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Completed Beginners Syllabus
Besides developing the conversational skills that the participants have already mastered before, the program will be focused on text-based learning to master Indonesian grammar that is frequently used. More Indonesian cultures will be introduced throughout the module.
Topics to be covered:
Conversational & Listening Components:
– Making & Answering Calls
– Shopping in Indonesia
– Talking about families, physical appearances, etc.
– Body parts and illnesses
– Small talks about weather and climate
– Hobbies & Interests
– Basic & Advanced Prepositions
– Uses of “ada” & “yang”, “adalah” & “merupakan”
– Uses of prefix “ber-“
– Degrees of Comparison
– Active and Passive Sentences
– General conjugation of prefix “MeN-”