Business Indonesian (Intermediate I)
20 Feb - 20 May 2021
Every Thursday | 7 — 9pm
(12 sessions x 2 hours)
No class on 13 May (Hari Raya)
5 Shenton Way, #10-01, Singapore 068808
$660 nett inclusive of materials
2 (two) complimentary make-up classes via Zoom. Terms & Conditions apply.
Completed Beginners Syllabus
Besides developing the conversational skills that the participants have already mastered before, the program will be focused on text-based learning to master Indonesian grammar that is frequently used. More Indonesian cultures will be introduced throughout the module.
Conversational & Listening Components:
– Making & Answering Calls
– Shopping in Indonesia
– Talking about families, physical appearances, etc.
– Talking about your hobbies and interests
– Body parts and illnesses
– Opening a bank account/interview
– Basic Prepositions
– Uses of “Ada” & “Yang”
– Degrees of Comparison
– Active and Passive Sentences
– General conjugation of prefix “MeN-”