Indonesia's Independence Day Celebration
This month we celebrate both Indonesia and Singapore’s Independence day!
Enjoy a night of celebration with delectable Indonesian food.
Practice your Indonesian language with fellow students, Indonesian native speakers and LIA trainers who will be there for the event.
It’s also a golden opportunity to network as most of the guests are working professionals/entrepreneurs. However, to keep it professional, no direct soliciting/selling of products/services are allowed in this event.
DINNER MENU (The Restaurant is Halal Certified)
- Assam Sayor (Assorted vegetables in light tamarind stock)
- Terung Belado (Stir-fried eggplant with chilli)
- Tahu Telor (Tofu omelette)
- Ayam Kalio (Tender chicken cooked in light curry gravy)
- Rendang Sapi (Beef cubes simmered in coconut milk)
- Steamed Fragrant Rice
- Iced Lemon Tea / Coffee Or Tea
Each ticket is inclusive of:
MEETUP - RUMAH RASA
18 August 2017
50 Telok Blangah, Singapore 098828
S$10/pax (Subsidised for LIA Students/Alumni +one)
Last day registration 30 June 2018
2D1N Deluxe Room Staycation
At Bay Hotel Singapore
S$50 Dining Voucher
Rumah Rasa @ Bay Hotel Singapore