Beginners Conversational Indonesian (Business Focus) - May 2020
15 May - 7 August 2020
Every Friday | 7 — 9pm
(12 sessions x 2 hours)
No lesson on 31 July (Hari Raya Haji)
5 Shenton Way, #10-01, Singapore 068808
$660 nett inclusive of materials
2 (two) complimentary make-up classes, subject to availability.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Our Business Conversational Indonesian class is specially designed to introduce commonly used in daily conversation. Interactive teaching styles will help you learn more effectively in a shorter period of time.
- Daily greetings
- Key self-introductory phrases
- Alphabets, numbers, days, time
- Small talks, making conversations
- Reserving a room
- Question words
- Small talks at the office, exchanging name cards
- Sentence structure
- Reserving a table
- Favorite food, drinks, fruits, vegetables
- Creating a short presentation