Business Indonesian Public Semi-Private Class
Our Business Indonesian Class for working professionals course is specially designed to introduce useful phrases commonly used in business interactions.
Check the Latest Schedule Here
5 Shenton Way #10-01 Singapore 068808
(5-min walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT)
- Daily greetings
- Key self-introductory phrases
- Alphabets, numbers, days, time
2. At the Airport
- Small talks, making conversations
3. At the Hotel
- Reserving a room
- Question words
4. Visiting Clients in Indonesia
- Small talks at the office, exchanging name cards
- Sentence structure
5. Ordering Food and Drinks
- Reserving a table
- Favorite food, drinks, fruits, vegetables
- Creating a short presentation
$660 inclusive of materials
Class Size: 2-6 students
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to email us or contact us at (65) 68389011.
Why choose us?
- Money Back Guarantee! *
- Endorsed by the Indonesian Embassy in Singapore
- Small Group Coaching
- Free Monthly Networking
- Free Email Support
- We are the official organizer of UKBI in partnership with the Indonesian Embassy in Singapore